Advisor/Director, Business Development - Corporate Sector
Mr. Sam Hannar joined as Deputy Executive Director at AIT Extensoin and he is also Adjunct Facutly in the School of Management at AIT.
- CEO & VP Strategy ASEAN Shell Global Lubricants (Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore & China)
- Board President SAIC China/Shell JV (Shanghai)
- CEO Makro Autocare (Thailand)
- Managing Director Bendix/Honeywell/Allied Signal (Australia, Malaysia & Thailand)
- Corporate development specialist and Adjunct faculty School of Management AIT
Some Career Achievements
- With select CEO’s based in Thailand delivered a comprehensive automotive manufacturing strategy to the incumbent Thai government at the time and lead by Thaksin Shinawatra, which ultimately resulted in significant investment by key international brands.
- Lead a successful change management transition at the time Shell acquired Makro Autocare for US279mill during my tenure as Makro Autocare MD. Two years later Shell Autocare was sold US820mill to Bridgestone Thailand
- Lead a Change Management transition team on behalf of Shell during the US2.9bill acquisition of the US based Penzoil Quaker-State takeover
- Global rollout of a Thai initiated UTOC program.
- VP Strategy rollout and implementation with Shell global
- Asian custodian of Shell Scenario Planning process
- University Alumni selection committee chairman on behalf of Shell China
- Degree-Mech Engineering (Caulfield/Monash)
- Masters-Economics/Marketing (Monash)
- Shell Co. EMBA-International Business (INSEAD)
Follow us on Social Media