This 3-day professional development course is designed to provide clear understanding of strategic and human-centered HRM and administrative approaches and practices; explore various ways of promoting a culture of innovation, engagement and resilience within the organization; and provide examples on how organizations leverage technology to transform HR and administrative experiences.
• Being strategic and human centered in HRM
• Fostering a culture of innovation, resilience and engagement
• Transforming the HR functions through digital application
• Reflections (key takeaways) on strategic and human-centered HR
• Effective communication and organization skills
• Financial management
• Budgeting and management of fuel expenditure, general expenditure