This six days professional development course on Effective Management Skills is prepared in response in response to a request by Additional Secretary (Admin 1), Ministry of Health, Nutrition & Indigenous Medicine, Sri Lanka.
Objective: At the end of the program the participants will have
- Sharpened their understanding on the need and benefits of talent management and intellectual capital;
- Understood the challenges and benefits in public-private partnership;
- Identified the different alternative to recruitment method and its challenges;
- Enhanced knowledge on financial analysis of projects;
- Insight into situational leadership;
- Acquired relevant knowledge on community engagement in policy development;
- Gained understanding on grievance handling.
TIMING:The training course will be held during 22– 28 Nov. 2019.
PARTICIPANTS: 21 participants
COURSE DIRECTOR: Mr. Fazle Karim
COURSE COORDINATOR(S): Ms. Mahbooba Amin
CONTACT :Mr. Fazle Karim
Senior Program Specialist
Asian Institute of Technology