This six (6) days professional development course on Effective Management Skills is prepared in response in response to a request by Additional Secretary (Admin 1), Ministry of Health, Nutrition & Indigenous Medicine, Sri Lanka.
Objective: At the end of the program the participants will have:
- Sharpened their understanding on the need and benefits of talent management and intellectual capital;
- Understood the challenges and benefits in public-private partnership;
- Identified the different alternative to recruitment method and its challenges;
- Enhanced knowledge on financial analysis of projects;
- Insight into situational leadership;
- Acquired relevant knowledge on community engagement in policy development;
- Gained understanding on grievance handling.
TIMING: The training course will held from 1st to 7th November 2019.
VENUE: AIT, Thailand.
PARTICIPANTS:Twenty One (21)
COURSE DIRECTOR: Mr. Fazle Karim
COURSE COORDINATOR: Mr. Md Omar Farouk, Program Officer
CONTACT :Mr. Fazle Karim
AIT Extension, Asian Institute of Technology
Phone: +66 2 524 5311