This three days program from 19 – 21 June 2019 designed for the Managers from National Savings Bank (NSB), Sri Lanka to develop their competencies in business.
At the end of this program participants will be able to:
- better manage their business units
- effectively assess the business of their clients using sound business principles
- better lead their teams
- develop individual potential and achieve personal best
Participants will learn concepts that include:
- Banking Industry in transition
- Digital Revolution in the Banking Industry
- Branch Banking in Digital Age
- Leadership Skills for Managers in the middle
TIMING: The training program will be held from 19 – 21 June 2019
VENUE: AIT, Thailand
PARTICIPANTS: This course is designed to meet the needs of middle level managers from banks.
COURSE DIRECTOR: Dr. Sundar Venkatesh
COURSE COORDINATOR(S): Ms. Kluaymai Thongkham and Ms. Farah Nashid Hossain