The twelve (12) days professional development course on Information Technology Strategy and Security is prepared in response to a request from the Bangladesh Oil, Gas & Mineral Corporation (Petrobangla).
Objective: At the end of the course the participants will have:
- Enhanced knowledge and appreciation of the concepts on IT strategy and strategic planning;
- Acquired knowledge on the identification of the risk strategies;
- Incorporated approaches for risk management and practices
- Developed knowledge on the physical and environmental threats and control;
- Gained insights in developing a security training plan;
- Understood the key knowledge on cyber-security.
TIMING:The training course will be held from 17 to 26 June 2019.
PARTICIPANTS: Twelve (12)
COURSE DIRECTOR: Mr. Fazle Karim
COURSE COORDINATOR(S): Mr. Md Omar Farouk, Program Officer
CONTACT :Mr. Fazle Karim
AIT Extension, Asian Institute of Technology
Phone: +66 2 524 5311