The six days professional development course on Performance Management and Innovation is prepared in response to a request from the Ministry of Textiles and Jute, Government of Bangladesh.
Objective: It is expected that, at the end of the course participants will have:
- Gained understanding on performance management system;
- Appreciated the practices of measuring performance;
- Understood the need for performance management and appraisal;
- Build themselves with the process of performance management;
- identified the mechanisms for developing performances;
- realized the importance of coaching in performance improvement;
- gained understanding on innovation and creativity;
- identified the significance of talents and recognition;
- acquired relevant knowledge on creating an innovative culture;
- sharpened their understanding on open innovation;
- Enhanced knowledge in technology innovation and leadership.
TIMING:The training course will be held from 29 May 2019 to 3 June 2019.
PARTICIPANTS: Fourteen (14)
COURSE DIRECTOR: Mr. Fazle Karim
COURSE COORDINATOR(S): Mr. Syed Muntasir Husain Bokhari, Senior Program Officer
Mr. Md Omar Farouk, Program Officer
CONTACT Mr. Fazle Karim
AIT Extension, Asian Institute of Technology
Phone: +66 2 524 5311