This Eight days program is prepared in response to a recent request from “Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company Ltd, Bangladesh; for the training course on ‘Leadership for Public Utility Managers in Gas Field’. This course is designed for the aforementioned organization’s different officers in different disciplines such as administrator, accountants, auditors, financial managers, technical managers, technical officers and Engineers. This specialized program will significantly influence them to develop leadership and management skills for their professional career.
It is expected that, at the end of the course participants will have:
- Gained insights in leadership skills in gas and oil sector;
- Understood the trends in energy with case studies;
- Gained insights on the leading the charge in public utility managers in gas sector;
- Improved performance through innovation in public utility sector;
- Appreciated the digital utility;
- Sharpened skills on environmental issues in gas and oil industries;
- Identified and understood the best practices of environmental issues in gas/oil industries;
- Developed relevant knowledge on human resources issues in gas/oil industries;
- Developed a clear understanding on the techniques of project evaluation.