This Eight (8) days professional development program on Energy Management System in the 21st Century – Hanoi, Vietnam was prepared in response to a recent request from Titas Gas T & D Co., Ltd.
By the end of this workshop/seminar the participants were expected to:
- Gain insights into the energy management
- Appreciate the energy savings plan
- Acquire ideas on energy regulations and standards
- Develop insights on energy management systems
- Learn on the project finance
- Identify the energy marketing strategies
- Develop clear understanding on energy risk management
- Improve understanding on energy trading fundamentals
The program comprises of classroom lectures, discussions, case studies, interaction with professionals and sharing of experiences. The course topics were:
- Overview of energy basics and principles of energy management
- Energy saving plans
- Project finance
- Regulations and standards
- Energy management systems
- Energy marketing strategies
- Energy risk management
- Energy trading fundamentals
- Study Visit
DONOR: Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Co., Ltd.
PARTICIPANTS: The participants for this course was selected by Titas Gas T&D Co., Ltd. There were 17 participants attending the program.
COURSE DIRECTOR: Mr. Fazle Karim
COURSE COORDINATOR: Mrs. Thaniya Jirasathitpornpong