REGISTRATION & FEE:
- Early Bird Registration before 31st August 2021: USD 400
- Regular Registration Fee: USD 450
- Last application: 3rd September 2021
Digital technology and current pandemic of COVID-19 disrupt the way industries and corporations run their training center and human resources education function. Despite of all kind of challenges and uncertainty, companies always need to leverage on human capital to increase productivity and competitiveness.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
Redesign and reset functionality of company's training functions in the time of uncertainty. Pivoting the way you run training centers to boost productivity and business growth. Leveraging cutting edge technology for transforming organizational learning.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
- Revitalization Training Functions in the Disruptive Environments
- Trends and Strategies for HR Education and Employee Training
- Architecture of Training Functions and Operational Management Models
- Tech Embedded Training Management
- In-house Learning Design and Knowledge Product Development
- E-learning Product Design and Packaging
- Alternatives for Online Learning Environment
- Quality control of Knowledge Product and Training Delivery
- Impact Evaluation of Capacity Building and Training
- Virtual Mocks’ Up for Training Management and Case Studies
DATE: 6th -28th September 2021 (15 hours)
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Director/Head of Training Center, Training Manager, KM Manager, Human Resource Educator, HRM and HRD Consultant
KEY TAKE AWAYS:
Creative pathway to pivot your training function and learning organization in the time of technological disruption. Leverage business strategies and global education approach to increase returns from HR education and training.
Asian Institute of Technology