23 - 27 March 2020
Tuition Fee THB:
Monitoring and evaluation (M&E) is a crucial phase in project cycle management. M&E helps not only for following-up progress and for reporting but also serves as pragmatic pathway for project execution. Project managers, coordinators and evaluators will need to adapt practical knowledge to prepare relevant plans for M&E and to select appropriate measures to determine results. Practice in M&E requires skills set to develop and to use survey and data collection tools. Usually, the tools are designed and developed in coherent with M&E measures, alongside with technical aspects of the projects. M&E team is required to have a thorough understanding of the projects and to fully comprehend the current status in order to make meaningful exercise on project reporting. During the period of project reporting, ones will have to optimize resources and times that the project team share status and progress to project stakeholders.
- Be acquainted with practical concepts to approach project monitoring and evaluation in the project cycle management;
- Analyze key measures for periodic M&E, mid-term M&E and impact evaluation;
- Conceptualize the design of evaluation and assessment tools for M&E and impact evaluation;
- Explore application of internet-aided device for data collection and data processing; and
- Prioritize important information for M&E reporting.
Fee: USD 1,800/THB 54,900
Early-bird: USD 1,600/THB 48,800 (Apply before 29th February 2020)
* The fee is inclusive of Course Materials, 2 Refreshments per day, Transportation for study visit, Airport Pickup and Drop off.
** The fee does not include accommodation, Travel Insurance, Air Ticket, Visa, and Daily Subsistence Allowance.
Venue:The Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
Course director: Mr. Voravate Chonlasin
Contact person: Mr. Sufian Etea
Tel: +66 (0) 2 5245276
Term & Conditions: The Organizer reserves the right to change and/or cancel the training program due to unforeseen circumstances or low enrollment. Cancellation after 6 March 2020 will incur an administrative charge of 50%. Cancellation made after 13 March 2020 will be charged the full fee.