Dr. Garnier brings deep and broad leadership experience to his consultancy practice. Throughout his distinguished career, both in and out of the United States military, Dr. Garnier has assisted individuals to exceed their expectations while building cohesive teams dedicated to high achievement and selfless service. Dr. Garnier has a proven track record of being a visionary, progress-driven educator, motivational leader and tireless student advocate with a passion for empowering and supporting academic communities around the world.
Dr. Garnier is a globally astute, innovative and results-focused education leadership consultant, parent/student rights advocate and international lecturer where he has traveled and lectured around the world in order to educate, examine and learn about global educational ingenuity and its impact and relationship to leadership. Dr. Garnier’s experience spans significant leadership roles in the military, government, higher education, and nonprofit sectors. As a consultant, he leverages these experiences as he guides others to high performance. He specializes in executive coaching, strategic decision-making, sales effectiveness, and organizational culture.
- Dr. Garnier is the former Dean of Ace International Business School in Kathmandu, Nepal acting as the chief academic and administrative officer and as such provided vision and leadership to the college where areas of responsibility included creation and articulation of strategic vision; management of strategic planning process; oversight and selection of staff to include retention, promotion and evaluation processes where he encouraged and supported excellence through service and promotion of both internal and external collaborative relationships.
- Dr. Garnier serves as a Managing Partner for EdXecutives, an international education advocacy and consulting firm based in the United States. He is also an Ambassador of HundrEd, in Helsinki, Finland and Affiliated Faculty Instructor of the AIT School of Management where teaches the course he created on ‘soft-skill’ leadership. Dr. Garnier also served as the CEO for a leadership training company for adolescents throughout Southern California.
- Elected President of the Associated Students of the University of Hawaii (ASUH) responsible for the representing over 20,000 undergraduates, leading 38 student senators and management of a $10 million USD student stock portfolio.
- Dr. Garnier earned his Doctorate in Global Education from the prestigious University of Southern California. He also holds a Master of Arts in Teaching from USC and a Master of Science equivalency in Aeronautical Engineering from the United States Navy; his undergraduate work was completed at the University of Hawaii – Manoa, where he attended on a full athletic American football scholarship.
- Prior to his work in education, Dr. Garnier rose to the rank of Captain in the US Marine Corps earning 6 Air Medals and multiple other honors as a combat helicopter pilot flying numerous missions throughout the Middle East to include both Iraq and Afghanistan.